- Thank you in advance for your generous donation to the Free Syria PAC. Here are some donation guidelines:
- Contributions to the Free Syria PAC are not deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes.
- Contributions from corporations, foreign nationals and minors are prohibited.
- The maximum contribution per individual is $5,000 per year and up to $10,000 per year for couples. This contribution is not limited by household.
- Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year.
- Contributors need to be at least 18 years old, a United States citizen or permanent US resident, and must be an individual and not a federal contractor.
- Contributions to the Free Syria PAC need to be made with a personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
Click here to donate!